ZHEJIANG MEDICINES&HEALTH PRODUCTS I/E CO.,LTD
Business type: Manufacturer, Exporter, Trading Company
Telephone : 86-0571-28935880
101-2, N. Zhongshan Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||5% 500ML|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||40,000 Bottles|
|Packaging Details:||1Plastic Bottle*40/CATON|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||5,000,000 Bottles per month|
|Product Name:||Glucose Infusion||Composition:||Each 500ML Bottle Contains:25g Glucose|
|Indications:||Used For Supplement Of Energy And Body Liquid; Used For The Scarcity Of Feeding And Body Liquid Caused By All Case||Urogenital Trichomoniasis,Amoebiasis,Ulcerative Gingivitis, Infections Caused By Anaerobic Bacteria,:||Store In The Closed Container|
|Expiration Date:||2 Years|
Glucose Infusion 5% 10% 250ML 500ML 1L 1plastic bottle / box 1glass bottle / box
GLUCOSE 5% 500ML INFUSION
Each 500ML bottle contains:25g Glucose.
Dextrose administered by phleboclysis usually enter the blood circulation directly. It is oxidized completely
to produce CO2 and H2O and excreted by lung and kidney, accompanied with the production of heat.
Available capacity of common people for dextrose is about 6mg/kg/minute.
(1) Used for supplement of energy and body liquid; used for the scarcity of feeding and body liquid caused
by all cases (such as vomiting, diarrhea ), intravenous hyperalimentation,ketosis；
(4) Hypertonic solution could be used as dehydrant for body tissue.;
(5) Used for the preparation of peritoneum dialyszte；
(6) Used as medicine diluent；
(7) Used for the test of dosis tolerate of dextrose administered by phleboclysis；
(8) Used for the preparation of GIK.
(1) diabetes ketosis acidose;
(2) hyperglycemia non-ketosis hyperosmotic state；
High dose dextrose during parturition may stimulate the secretion of insulin for the fetus, which can lead
Over- rapidness and overabundance may lead to cardio palmus, and cardiac arrhythmia, or even acute
left ventricular failure.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
(1) Heat supplement: When the patients take little food or even can not take food for some causes, 25%
dextrose injection can be administered by phleboclysis, as well as the body fluid was supplied. The dose
can be estimated according to the heat energy on demand.
(2) Intravenous hyperalimentation treatment: Dextrose is one of the most important energy material when
used with this method. For the non-protein heat, the proportion of the heat supplied by dextrose and fat is 2:1, and the clinical dosage should be
estimated according to the heat supplement on demand. As per the requirement of liquid supplement, the
dextrose can be prepared to get the injection with the different concentration ranged 25～50%, and the insulin can be added from necessity, the quantity of insulin is 1 unit vs 5～10g. Since the administration of high-concentration dextrose solution is irritative for the vein, at the same time adipose emulsion should be used,
the large vein is usually elected to drip by intravenous.
(3) For hypoglycemia, 50% dextrose injection with the dose 20～40ml may be administered by mainline for the serious firstly.
(4) For ketosis, 5～25% dextrose injection is administered by drip for the serious and 100g daily can control the disease.
(5) For the isotonia dehydration, 5% dextrose injection can be administered by drip.
(6) For hyperpotassemia, 10～25% dextrose injection, and every 2～4g dextrose combined with 1 unit insulin is administered by drip can reduce the concentration of serum
potassium. But this method only lead to the potassium from outside cell to the inner, and the total potassium
in body remain unchangeable. If any actions are not taken to excrete the potassium, there still exists the
possibility of hyperpotassemia.
(7) For tissue dehydration, high-concentration dextrose injection (usually 50% dextrose injection) should be administered fleetly by
intravenous injection with the dose 20～50ml, but the effect may be very temporary. And during the clinical usage hyperglycemia should be avoided,
and this method is seldom used at present. When used for the adjustment of osmosis pressure of peritoneum
dialyszte, 50% dextrose injection with the dose 20ml can make the osmosis pressure 1L increase
SIDE-EFFECTS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS:
(1) Phlebitis may happen when high- concentration dextrose injection was administered by drip, but the
occurrence rate will decrease when administered to the large vein.
(2) Exosmosis of high-concentration dextrose injection may lead to locality gall.
(3) Reactive hypoglycemia: when administered combined with insulin with overdose, reactive hypoglycemia
may happen for the patients with original hypoglycemia tendency and when intravenous hyperalimentation
treatment was ceased suddenly.
(4) Hyperglycemia non- ketosis coma: It is usually happen when the high- concentration was administered or
intravenous hyperalimentation treatment was used for the patients who with the diabetes, stress condition,
with the treatment of high- dose glucocorticoid, or for the patients who received peritoneal dialysis for the
treatment of toxuria.
(5) Electrolyte disturbance: Dextrose is administered singly for long term may lead to hypo-potassium, hypo-sodium, and hypophosphatemia.
(6) Original cardiac functional insufficiency;
(7) Hyperpotassemia ,the cases may happen occasionally when the patients with I diabetes is administered
with high concentration dextrose injection.
Store below 25°C. Protect from light. Keep out of reach of children.